Masters Track & Field.
I thank God that there are people who organize Track & Field meets and running events.
Because it gives adults 30 to 100 years old several reasons to be active:
- It’s organized
- You can pick your level of competitiveness, or not
- It’s local and global
- There’s passion for health, wellness & well-being
- It’s done in age groups to make it “fair”
- It provides a reason, or purpose, to get and stay active
- It attracts diverse group of like-minded people
- It provides wide variety of options: sprints, distance and field
- Running or walking is what the human body was made to do
- It showcases that anything is possible, for anyone – shares hope
This isn’t for everyone. Find your unique way to get and stay active. Masters Track & Field is just one option.
Carpe diem, jeff noel 🙂