Did you? Great if you did. If you had a planned rest day, also great.
But if you didn’t do either in a purposeful way, you get another chance today.
Here are a couple tips, the most critical things, I’ve found to keep a positive momentum:
- Have a goal, or purpose, bigger than yourself
- Find the time of day that works best
- Add it to your calendar (no afterthoughts)
- Find an easy way to keep track of your progress
- Forgive yourself if you miss a day, but don’t make it a habit
- Have fun, stay healthy (injuries demotivate)
- Carpe diem