11 Tips for a Great Workout:
- Establish a long-term goal before you start
- Preview your workout – visualize it
- Keep it intense, and, fun
- Stay focused
- Sweat when you need to – cardio, strength & core
- Write/log your workouts
- Vary your workouts – hard, medium, easy
- Cool down
- Partners are ok, if they show up
Hey, I’m not an Olympian, but I am in great shape for a 50 year old.
Bottom line, we all have to find what works for us.
If you’re just getting started, GO SLOW. Nothing is worse than trying to do too much too soon. Seriously.
If you don’t have patience, you’ll probably fail. There is no short cut, despite what the media tells you.
Carpe diem, jeff noel 🙂