Categories
Buzz Worthy?

Should anyone feel disgusted by this math?

Dog along sea wall
Neighbors are building a huge Family Compound near us

 

Who’s got time to exercise?

Apparently, less than 10% of the Baby Boomer population.

What do the less than 10% know and do that the other 90% don’t?

Next Blog

Categories
Dear Son

Dear Son, this is just the tip of the unhealthy America iceberg

Diane Sawyer on ABC Evening News
Who doesn’t trust Diane Sawyer and the CDC?

 

ABC World News blood pressure piece
This is just the tip of the unhealthy America iceberg

 

Who wouldn’t want their young child to know from an early age that neglecting their health will greatly reduce their quality of life, not just physically, but in their emotional, mental, career, and home sectors.

Next Blog