Foot problems are more common than most people think. Once you have chronic foot problems, you talk and listen differently than before, and develop bonds with other foot-pain sufferers.
So I asked him a few questions:
1. Did you get a cortisone shot? Yes.
2. Do you wear custom orthotics? No.
3. Do you take an anti-inflammatory pill? No.
4. Do you apply topical anti-inflammatory cream or gel 4x/day? No.
5. Do you ice your foot twice a day? No.
6. Do you wear night resting-foot splints? No.
7. Do you stretch everyday? No.
8. Do you do strengthening exercises? No.
It was never my intent to look like a show off, but it sure does, doesn’t it?
(Scroll down for next post or visit my next blog)