Masters Track & Field offers people the chance to become something they never thought possible.
No doubt, 97% will not click the video. Doesn’t worry me. What worries me is not exposing the other 3% who are counting on being fed daily encouragement.
Do you keep pretty good tabs on your health? Are you able to recognize slight aches and pains and:
- Know their source?
- Know the remedy?
- Take action?
- For as long as it takes?
We all have to deal with the aging process. I’m only an expert in the first 50 years. Those older, undoubtedly are wiser, because they are more experienced.
Would love for a few of them to caution me (us), as well as give me (us) hope, on what to expect.