- Having the funds to buy three roundtrip tickets.
- Having time off to travel.
- Having someone to visit.
- Having a safe aviation system
- Having a reliable car to make the one-hour drive to airport.
- Having people to travel with me.
- Having funds to rent a car in Allentown.
- Having 93 and 90-year old In-Laws who still recognize our faces.
- Being able to have a paperless boarding pass.
- Being able to check-in online with my phone, especially from the Nursing Home.
This is tip-of-the-iceberg stuff.
The list goes on and on and literally never ends.
Does this mean i’m oblivious to the long-list of challenges, frustrations, and disappointments?
This website is about our physical health. To easily leave this site to read today’s post on jeff’s spiritual health website, click here.
On April Fool’s Day 2009, jeff noel began writing five daily, differently-themed blogs (on five different sites). It was to be a 100-day self-imposed “writer’s bootcamp”, in preparation for writing his first book. He hasn’t missed a single day since.