Categories
Buzz Worthy?

Should anyone feel disgusted by this math?

Dog along sea wall
Neighbors are building a huge Family Compound near us

 

Who’s got time to exercise?

Apparently, less than 10% of the Baby Boomer population.

What do the less than 10% know and do that the other 90% don’t?

Next Blog

By jeff noel

Retired Disney Institute Keynote Speaker and Prolific Blogger. Five daily, differently-themed personal blogs (about life's 5 big choices) on five different sites.