Disney’s Wide World of Sports venue was my boss Wayne Gagne’s pick for retirement party venue.
Without hesitation, i suggested Disney’s Contemporary Resort’s top floor, The Napa Room.
The Napa Room overlooks (West to East):
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney University (DU)
- Disney’s River Country Water Park
- And obviously, it’s in Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Watch how the corresponding numbers add up Disney Career years:
- Spent two tours of duty, six years total at “The Grand”
- First role on College Program, Jungle Jeff, in Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland, 1982
- First three days of career spent at DU. And, Traditions Facilitator 1988
- First role upon returning as Permanent Cast Member, River Country Lifeguard
- First role in Resort Hotel Operations at Contemporary – ultimately a 15-year career in resorts before Disney Institute called
• • • • •
This website is about our BODY. To read today’s post about our SPIRIT, click here.